Posting Closes: July 13, 2022
SUPERVISOR: Family Partnership Supervisor: Family Engagement
Pay Range: $16.25 – $18.42
STATUS: *Regular/Full-time – Non-Exempt
SUMMARY OF POSITION: OWCAP is seeking a detail-oriented individual that will deliver high-quality services to the children and families in the Head Start and Early Head Start program. This position requires an understanding individual that can work collaboratively with others in the following areas: Parent Involvement, Social Services, Health, and general needs. This individual will ensure that the children and families are having their needs met as per Head Start/ Early Head Start Standards, OWCAP Systems Development & Procedures; and the on-going monitoring plan.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- General knowledge of child development
- General knowledge of child abuse and neglect laws
- Able to operate standard office equipment and follow office procedures
- Basic knowledge of family services resources
- Basic knowledge of public health resources
- Able to learn and utilize databases and record keeping systems
- Able to develop and maintain family & community partnerships
- Must be proficient in use of Microsoft office programs.
- Able to adapt written and verbal communication skills in interactions with clients, peers, volunteers, and partners.
- Must be able to prioritize tasks.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in social work, human services, family services, counseling or a related field.
- Work experience in a related field for a minimum of four (4) years.
- Additional Education may be substituted in the place of experience to meet requirements to be hired.
OWCAP complies with all provisions of the EEO and ADA laws. OWCAP is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in its employment practices on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, or disabling condition. All job descriptions are subject to change upon approval of the Board of Trustees and the Head Start Policy Council when agency need deems necessary. OWCAP is an at-will agency. This job description should not be construed as a guarantee of employment.
All applicants must complete an assessment through Predictive Index to move the application forward. Assessments will be sent via email from Predictive Index.
All employees must be fully vaccinated for COVID or submit request for accommodations under American Disabilities Act (ADA) or Title VII.