The Ogden Weber Community Action Partnership provides many federally funded services for the Ogden community.
The Community Services Block Grant (CSBG) provides direct services, case management, and community referrals to low-income individuals and families in Weber County. Services are designed to assist clients in addressing and overcoming challenges towards self-sufficiency. Some of the services provided include:
- Employment Assistance
- Emergency Food Assistance
- Financial Literacy & Asset Management
- Vita (Volunteer Income Tax Assistance)
- Adult High School Diploma and GED Scholarships
- On Site Weber School District (WSD) Adult Education Classes
- On Site WSD ESL Classes
Earn it. Keep it. $ave it.
Financial Literacy/Asset Management
Many programs are available to assist individuals and families to work towards self-sufficiency. The Ogden-Weber Community Action Partnership (OWCAP) provides the following in support of this effort: